Saturday, June 16, 2007

Uncle Murda: What really happened

I must say this shit is gettin out of hand. I felt like Uncle Murda was a gangsta dude and I started doubting it when the news came out that Papoose (or what Uncle Murda calls him Gieko Lizard) snuffed this nigga and Uncle Murda cleared it up on the first video. Pap came out wit some fraudulant soundin shit with Medina on in and now this nigga Uncle Murda got a new video wit the real Medina. Few things that I wanna address from this video. First is why doesnt he let Medina talk. Every second he keep cuttin her off and screamin its the roc and other random things. Second it looked like Medina was lookin at this nigga like thats not what really happened but im not gonna expose you. Third I cant believe this nigga said he be gettin bitches. He must threaten to throw the Bullet Bullet (that song is actually alright) threw their hood. Lastly Medina titties was lookin right but she still a over weight Puerto Rican. From all of this I think Pap and them ran up on him like 50 deep and snuffed him and he ran a lil down the block gripped up and had niggas scramblin. Uncle murda claims my story and says he wasnt snuffed and Pap says it was only 4 of them and he ran 6 blocks. My story is somewhere in between so thats what I think happen. Nobody knows except the people that were there and no one else really wants to know.

No comments: