Saturday, June 16, 2007

MIA: Camron Where have You Been (Cam'ron Lost)

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/zF3FKM6KAGgHXeN9
Didn't Cam say his vacation was done on June 1st. I thought it was gonna be a hot summer.Its June 16 and here in NY we had our share of hot days but cam hasnt been around to make the block hot. Maybe after taking 2 Big L's(R.I.P.) hes considering making a good album and stopping all this bullshit. He allegedly got kicked out of the crew he made famous and got snuffed by Tru Life. Every beef he's been in he lost or no one would respond to him. I used to be a fan before he dropped the putrid (not sure if thats the right useage) Killa Season with an even wacker movie to go along. My question is what happened to Killa Season 2. But camron we lookin for you. Maybe Tru Life got him scared or maybe he hidin from that woop,woop. whant, whant, beep, beep. Oh shit I cant be talkin about cam cause first movie ever murked out Mekhi Phife. I retort all my statements

No comments: