Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little Brother=The Last New Real Hip-Hop Group

Let's name all of the true hip-hop groups; Mobb Deep, A Tribe Called Quest, Outkast, De La Soul, UGK,Run-DMC, etc, and Little Brother. If you want me to name the only real Hip-Hop group to come out during the new millennium, they are the only one. They make that real authentic hip-hop. They are not a gangsta group but they are not backpackers. The average teeny booper would classify them as backpackers but they are not. They are average dudes who can rap. They rap about stuff that us regular people go through. They perfected their craft. Anybody that tells me that Minstrel Show isn't atleast 4.5/5 don't know hip-hop. Most people hate on them before they even hear them (which I admit I did), but once you listen to them you realize they are great. With one MC who I would rate at a 8.5 (Phonte) and the other I would rate at 7.75 (Big Pooh), with a great array of Justice league producers, who are they not going to make a classic. I was a little scared when I heard 9th Wonder left but they released the And Justus For All mixtape which is classic imo. Little Brother is the album I am anticipating with the 50 album. All I have to say is that people need to stop hating and go pick up that Minstrel Show and push it to gold, and pick up Getback when it drops.

No comments: