Tuesday, June 26, 2007

She A'int Got No Money in the Bank

When you have no money, you make amends to make your money last. With all my opposition to the "Chicken Spot" I decided that I must eat from there last night because of my lack of money. So my cousin and I start our journey to the chicken spot down the block. It was an average trip so far but as we were crossing Linden Blvd, something weird happened. There were no cars in sight but one. As we approach the middle divider, this one car slows up. We did not know what to think. Were we about to get jacked, was it someone we knew, all things possible was going through both of our minds. As this run down car pulls up to us my first thoughts were run, but this girl pulls up, rolls down her window, looks me in the eyes and starts saying "She A'int Got No Money in the Bank". I bust out laughing in the middle of the street as does my cousin. We talked about it as we were in the chicken spot getting our snack boxes, finally coming to the conclusion that young hoodrat girls do stupid shit when they have cars.

No comments: