Saturday, June 16, 2007

Juelz Santana=W.R.A.

WRA = Worst rapper alive. Okay I may be getting ahead of myself but he is definitely the worst popular rapper. Honestly what do people. One of my boys put me on to him being horrible but meanwhile my other boy argues me that hes the truth. Im not gonna front he has his good moments when I see flashes of a decent rapper but other times hes terrible. I always felt him when I was on my Diplomatic Immunity days but i go back and listen to those once classic songs (imo) and think what was I thinkin back in 03. No one can say that his albums were hot. If anything hot garbage. Really what does this nigga talk about. Heres an excerpt from a song of his
Now tell me who wanna fuck with us? (Who) Who wanna romp with us? (Who) (BO! BO! BO! BO!) You know what's up with us (We are shottas!!!) True coke smugglers Tombstone coverers the news goin need full blow coverage Our shottas (BO!) BIG was a shotta (BO!) Pac was a shotta Shyne locked up cause Shyne was a shotta (BO!) Shottas, one more time lick a shot for my shottas My pops was never there that made my mama the shotta (BO!) Made by a woman I was raised by a woman So I never love a bitch but I stays by my women (They are shottas), We a breed of achievers That will do anything to suceed or achieve it You walk like a shotta, you talk like a shotta But won't stand up in the court like a shotta Niggaz like you ought to get shot up For actin and bein a fraudulent shotta
This nigga is so wack. Like I cant believe he has fans. Even though I say hip-hop is not dead santana is killing it. He had a good verse on the Black Republicans freestyle, but those are few and far in between. He is definitely unlike cam because there was a time when cam was actually nice and every so often he shows us his skills. My theory on why santana is so wack is because he is doin all that coke wit weezy. Wayne says he smokes sherm which is weed and coke, What does I cant feel my face Imply and this come up dvd i saw where he was talkin about his jewelery. his nostrils were very red and it was not cold outside. He definitely not what the games been missin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i literally typed in juelz santana is wack in google just to see what would pop up and i seen this shit and its true