Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Favorite Tv Show- Making the Band 2

Am I the only one ready to start a petition to get MTV to release Making The Band 2 on DVD. This has to be the greatest reality show ever. There are so many classic episodes. Remember the time when Chopper was singing in the mirror and Freddy P was annoyed. From the first season the 2 most memorable episodes had to be the one when babs came back to the house and the final episode. I remember Choppa aka Young City came to everybody and was like babs here. That girl mina got shook and then they battled. She couldn't even remember her rhymes. She sounded like a imitation Foxy Brown. Also in that episode Choppa and Freddy P battled. My man Freddy P was like boom shakalakalaka boom. He mos def won that battle.I like the last episode when Mysterious Burke turned into the Incredible hulk and broke the glass when she aint make it. Also cant forget when the guitar nigga hit choppa wit a bottle in the eye.
Take it to season 2 the best season when they was makin the album. It started off wit the walk for cheese cake which is the most famous moment (Remember the Hoodfellaz song). Tony was always callin the crib to speak to Sarah Stokes. The Freddy P and Ness fights and Babs screamin in the most ghetto bird voice let em fight. The Personality of Die-Lan Dillinger. Ness battlin J-Millz. Diddy always closin the studio.
they left me for some ugly groupies. Everybody I know was like she the ugliest thing since Rocky Dennis. I remember the last episode when Then you can take it to the third season when niggas thought they was the shit. Niggas got chains now and gettin fresh. I remember the first episode when niggas dipped on Babs and she was liekDiddy only picked Ness and the nigga Freddy P stayed in MIA to do Heroin.Thats all I remember from that season. Hopefully they release it on dvd so I can brush up on my memory. Reality TV just dont get that good no more

Am I the only one who remembers the Ness song MY Hood. It was Kinda hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you are not the only one that misses MTB2. I especially liked Freddy--remember how he always sucked his thumb and twirled his hair? I doubt a DVD will ever come out since it's probably in the reality tv graveyard. Oh..if only YouTube had been around back then.