Saturday, June 16, 2007

Last Summer

Here Is a List of clothes that are most likely on their last summer
1. Evisus- There last summer was a couple of years ago but I still see and know a couple of people who rock these. I was never a big Fan but I let everyone have their opinion. It can be seen in fade to black
2. Red Monkey- There one and only summer was last summer and now their done. Same as Evisu I was never feeling them
3. Year of the...-Another brand on its last summer. I first saw these last summer and thought they were hot, but they are the exact same thing as Evisus and Red Monkeys. None of the super hard denim brands last. It can be seen in the Fabolous Make me Better Video
4. Grail, Ed Hardy, Affliction, etc.- Popularized by Dipsets capo and the 2 Mr. I cant feel My Faces and they can be seen with this in all public appearances. It had its run last year and I wanted it but Im glad I dont have it. This whole skull and crossbones thing got a little out of hand to where its Dipset Skull Gang. I'll take a pass
5. Bape- It came and went in about 2001 and came back hard in 05/06 with the Clipse and their Mr.Me too Weezy F. It was hot. If you fresh you can still get away with it. This is a brand that I think may always be around
6. Ice Cream/BBC- See above since it is basically the same thing. I still may get a tee or something just to say I had it.
On The Come Up
Rich Yung- I had it last summer before a lot of people but this will be around as long as it stays in limited places and does not get bootlegged.
Still Here
T Shirt Brands- These will stay around because there will always be skateboarders and half of the urban population thinks there skateboarders now. They have hot designs and will be able to change. Same with LRG one of my personal favorite brands.
Polo- Will Polo ever go out Of Style, Prolly not I just wish they would bring back some of its Lo wear made famous by the lo lifes of 90s brooklyn.

No comments: