Saturday, June 16, 2007

The ones ladies love gettin at the Boss(Not Rick Ross or Slim Thug)




Really LL you gettin at Hov. I cant believe it. He went in though. Its all about Jealousy. He wishes he was the Prez. Jay-Z got that job because he continuously puts people on, even if they are not the most talented. He gives everyone a try. Who did LL put on besides Canibus (Who he had a beef with). I must say this song is pretty hot. Nice lil Queens anthem. Guess they tryna bring the boro back. I'm wondering who did the beat. Heres an except from LL's verse:
“I dont slide like Usher, I dont make no bands, I aint a frontin’ ass coward, I dont rig soundscan./ I wish Rick and Russell was back, I miss the old Def Jam.’Cause them new monkeys act like they dont know who I am./ The promotion and marketing wasnt worth a damn./ Now they on the balls again ’cause 50’s my man? It’s a Queens thing, doofy, this is how we do…”
No one can front and say LL didnt do his thing. Im wonderin where they got Kool G Rap from. The last person to do that was Saigon.

2 comments:

mEgATroN said...

HAHAAA!!! That was refreshing! LL did go in on that one! He got at Puff real quick in the beginning but nowadays who DOESNT get at Puff! lol.. I cant say nothing bout L man.. he's corny, but its gotta mean SOMETHING when u the only rapper that came out with RUN DMC n them and STILL DOIN IT (no pun intended..one of the GOATS hits)lol.. quiet as kept Kool G Rap is still doing his thing.. Up & coming rapper Wize G got a joint wit him on his mixtape(hard).. Anyway, I like this song. Hard beat, interesting lyrics g'head L!

Unknown said...

Yea I cant front like LL didnt do his thing, but cmon son, remember switch?(not the lupe one either.) I cant. LL hasnt been hot since Jingling baby. Maybe since hes working with 50 he can take it back to momma said knock you out. I doubt it tho. You seen what happened to everyone else signed to the unit.