Saturday, June 16, 2007

Is T.I. really that great?


I will not lie and say that T.I. is not hot and hasnt been doin it for the past few years. I actually have all of his albums since trap music (sorry no im serious) and they have all been hot, but I dont see how he is the KING. I think it is all self proclaimed and people started to believe it. He has a flow but really what is he talkin about. I do not know a person that is from the north that can understand what this nigga is sayin. Only words i understood in the what u know about that hook is what you know about that and Louis napsack and that took me a month to realize it. I remember I heard that song extra early when dj enuff played it like in january of 06 when my sister lived at 934. We was buggin and was like to the man, but then i never heard it again til march. But anyway I think Wayne is better than him. Like you better get ya nikes bro. Really. Whats so lyrical about that. T.I. just got that swagger, and that is one of the problems with hip-hop. Swagger has replace skill and flow and lyrics. Take for instance Jim Jones. I dont even consider him a rapper but people love him cause of his swagger. T.I. swagger is a 10 but his actual rapping skills are about a 7. Dont get me wrong I am a fan but he is just a tad bit overrated.

No comments: