Sunday, June 17, 2007

R.I.P. Stack Bundles He woulda been the next Dude


I remember the first time I heard Stacks rhyme he started out a freestyle over the Bangout beat with A team and Joey Jumpoff. He had a memorable line in " def jam did it wit Russell, Jay did wit Hustle, 50 did it wit muscle, imma do all 3" and I was convinced he was nice. Goin to Beach Channel in Far Rock everybody was feelin him and it contributed to me feelin him. He was a mixtape rapper that I actually checked for. I was unimpressed with his first biddin war mixtape but he did his thing on the second one and on The Jim Jones Gangsta Grill. He actually stole the show and really made a name for himself. He had something that separated him from a typical mixtape rapper which was he was not a punchline rapper. He realized how to make a song(on the few that I heard). He had a distinctive voice and had more swag than the average and actually had lyrics to back it up. Just as he was gaining noterity he life was cut short by an average hood nigga. It was all about jealousy. Niggas in the hood was jealous and as I always say people in Far Rock have nothin to live for. They dont have a shopping area, a movie theater, or any type of activity to do besides hustle and rob niggas. Its a sad moment but im still wonderin why he lived in the Ps. Hes the first person I heard talk about antiks and thats when I realized I needed a pair. I know he had a lil bread, but I realize if you are a rapper you have a certain lifestyle to live and it cost money. R.I.P. to Seymour Cake.
The bangout freestyle http://www.zshare.net/audio/2236909a6386da/
6 Minutes of death freestyle http://www.zshare.net/audio/2230452a8c4028/
Tipsy Freestyle http://www.zshare.net/download/2236865c7648a4/

No comments: