Saturday, June 16, 2007

The new must have Jeans:Nudies

I must say im a pretty trendy dude. I have kept up with it all and I have True Religions, Antiks, Indian Rock Cultures, etc. but the new hot jeans that everyone must have is nudies. When I first saw someone with them I was on campus and saw this white boy sneaker head rockin them and I was like what jeans are those. I loved the simple yet stylish emblem on the pocket.I went back to my room and searched the internet for them. When I found them I knew they would be mine. As I got back to NY from school I saw only a select few with them on and knew they were not attainable for everyone. I also found out how to get that ultimate fade on your jeans. There is even a fansite all about nudies mynudies.com For more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudie_Jeans
<----------No Homo

No comments: