Saturday, November 10, 2007

Producers

Me and my brother in law always talk about hip-hop. All day we usually rank producers and stuff like that. He challenged me to fill out this bracket. I did it off the top of my head. Just some shit I thought I would post. Feedback would be appreciated.
APP’s (All Purpose Producers- all around the board, hip hop, r&b & pop @least 10yrs)
1. Timbaland
2. Neptunes
3. J Dupri
4. Organized Noise
5. Trackmasters (dont hate they had madd hits in the last 10 years check wikipedia)
6. The Hitmen
7. Wyclef
8. Kanye
9. Salaam Remi
10. Swizz/Just Blaze
APP ( New Jacks/Present) Coulnt think of app so hiphop producers
1.Will.I.Am
2.Dj Toomp
3.Hi Tek
4.Alchemist
5.Akon
6.Scott Stortch
7.JR Rotem
8.Shawty Redd
9.Cool and Dre
10.Cannon/Reefa
All-Time Greatest Hip Hop Producers (must also display staying power)
1.Dr.Dre
2.RZA
3.DJ Premier
4.Ali Shaheed Mohammed/Q-Tip
5.Timberland
6.Organized noise
7.Pete Rock
8.Neptunes
9. Havoc
10.Mannie Fresh/Hitmen/Easy Mo Bee
Greatest R&B Producers (last 10yrs n STILL doin it)
1.Rodney Jerkins
2.B Cox
3.Dallas Austin
4.Rapheal Sadiq
5.Babyface
6.R. Kelly
7.Jermaine Dupri
8.Krucial Keys
9.
10.

No comments: