Saturday, November 10, 2007

Im on my Foreign shit


The few frequent readers that I had know that I get fresh and definatley live beyond my means. During the summer I wanted to get a pair of Nudies, and now I have 2 pair (haters step your $300 jean game up), but I'm tryna get on some next shit. I want a pair of PRPS but everybody know about it and madd people got them, and they cost as much as these new shits I want. Im gettin on my foreign shit. I want these jeans called Sugarcane. These shits are so hot.
"Sugar Cane denim jeans Sugar Cane mens, Union Star dark hard wash, vintage cut selvedge denim jeans Sugar Cane mens, Union Star vintage cut denim jeans Heavy 14.25 ounce double ring-spun Zimbabwe cotton Red line selvage dark hard wash denim with whiskering Heavily distressed edges and hems, faded on thighs and seat Star shaped hand stitching on back pockets Five pocket, original designed iron buttons, button-fly Famous, hidden reinforcing back pocket rivets Deer skin leather patch on waistband with hand sewn star"
These shits got cotton straight from Zimbabwe. By coppin these im probabl
y stimulating African economy.Anyway I'm puttin yall up on some next shit too...the Canterbury Rugby. Im tryna have atleast like 3 of these by spring time. Its business time like Flight of the Conchords cause this is straight from New Zealand. The only thing is I need a job. Like how am I gonna cop $150 rugbys and $500 jeans. One of these hip-hop sites need to pay me for blogging cause im nicer than all these other people. Fuck the competition. But anyway Imma rock niggas come spring like im rockin blue and cream Clarks.

No comments: