Saturday, November 10, 2007

Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult

Was there a gun in the robbery is the question. Yall know Im talkin about everybodys favorite murder, Mr. the glove didnt fit, aka If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer, bka Orange Juice. Yall know its Orenthal James Simpson. My first issue is what is a Orenthal. Now I know why niggas call him O.J. Yo my assessment of this situation is that he is a scumbag and regardless if he guilty or not he need to be under the jail. Its obvious hes a scumbag even if he didnt criminally conspire, Kidnap, assault, rob, all while wielding a deadly weapon. If the accusations are false he still had something to do with it. I think he probably wanted his memorabilia because thats all he got left, cause he really can't earn that much money because it will go to the families of those who he murdered.(according to the Civil Trial) Like I supported O.J. before but this was the final straw, this and the book. This nigga is so dumb. I think if he wasn't nice at football he would of probably did like 2 bids already, and he would be the 60 year old nigga who is gettin arrested for some drug shit after he beat up his white wife and they found some weed and pepsi (don't matter what the brand name is) in the crib. O.J. is not a good person and isnt doin anything to help the image of black people, so send that nigga to jail.

No comments: