Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Can't Even Front

Yo can someone tell me why my favorite new show this season is Kid Nation.I think its very entertaining. I started watching it out of boredom. It was a Sunday morning before football came on and out here in Philly on Comcast they got Network Tv on Demand, and I thought ,what the hell lemme watch it. It pleasantly surprised me, and now every Wednesday at 8pm I stop everything Im doin like 106 and park is coming on. It is a kinda cheesy show. Kids from 8 to 15 are put in this fake city. They are divided into districts and have competition for who will be the upper class, the merchants, the cooks, and the lowly laborers. Each week they award a gold star worth 20gs for the hardest worker. I never thought i would enjoy a show wit like 10 black kids out of 40. Its crazy cause these kids are madd articulate. I know I wasn't talkin like that when I was 10. To tell the truth some of these kids talk better than how I talk now. They make them make decisions on what rewards they should get and the choice is stuff like a washing machine or a pizza party. They try to tempt the kids with stuff that will give them instant gratification but smartly they usually choose the items that will be beneficial for the rest of there stay. But anyway Im enjoyin this show along wit Gotti's Way, and Dirty Sexy Money. Overall, I must say that my favorite show on TV stars everyones favorite ex teen doctor NPH.

No comments: